The Motorola RDV5100 5-Watt 2-way radio operates on an innovative 27 business-exclusive vhf frequencies and is 2013 FCC narrowband ready. The default factory programming on this RDx radio is set to operate in 12.5khz mode. Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design and versatile customer programming software, make this radio an exceptional choice for all your on-site business needs.
The RDV5100 5 watt two-way radio operates on an innovative 27 business-exclusive VHF frequencies and is 2013 FCC Narrowband ready. The default factory programming on this RDX radio is set to operate in 12.5kHz mode. Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design and versatile customer programming software, make this radio an exceptional choice for all of your on-site business needs.
- 27 VHF frequencies make signals extra-secure and exceptionally clear. 219 codes, including customized PL and DPL codes to help ensure a clear signal
- Delivers increased clarity through wind-noise reduction.
- Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions.
- Allows users to perform programming functions and access new features.
- Tricolor LED indicator shows feedback of calling or monitoring features.
- Lithium-ion battery lasts longer, with no memory “over-charge” side effects.
- Quickly copies settings from radio to radio when used with accessory.
- Enables hands-free operation when used with accessory.
- Allows users to disable and skip undesirable channels via the customer programming software (CPS)
- Voice support for channel announcement
- Compatible with duplex repeaters so you can significantly extend your radio coverage area
- Allows the radio to automatically switch between repeater and talkaround modes in order to optimize communications.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.